A Unique Coalition
The Mt. Washington Alliance is a coalition of individuals, businesses, nonprofit organizations, civic and government agencies, schools, religious organizations, and others working together to expand opportunity in the Mt. Washington neighborhood of Haverhill, MA.
Community Action, Inc., is the lead agency for this initiative, responsible to the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston for administering the Alliance’s initial Working Cities Challenge grant.
The Alliance’s core team includes:
- Residents of Mt. Washington
- The City of Haverhill Mayor’s office
- Community Action, Inc.
- Emmaus, Inc.
- Fantini Bakery
- Greater Haverhill Chamber of Commerce
- Haverhill Bank
- The Haverhill City Council
- Haverhill Police Department
- Haverhill Public Schools
- Haverhill YMCA
- Jaffarian Toyota
- Mann Consulting
- Massachusetts 2020
- Merrimack Valley Music & Arts, Inc.
- Merrimack Valley Planning Commission
- Merrimack Valley Workforce Investment Board
- Northern Essex Community College
- Pentucket Bank
- POSE, Inc.
- Rehoboth Lighthouse Full Gospel Church
- St. James Church
- Team Haverhill
- Tilton Elementary School
- Urban Kindness
- Veterans Northeast Outreach Center