The Community Action Inc. Home Buyer Education Program is pleased to be offering a first time home buyer counseling workshop.
The workshop begins Thursday, April 6 and will run for 3 evenings. The dates are: Thursday, April 6; Tuesday, April 11 and Thursday, April 13. Class time is from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Comprehensive information offered by housing professionals including bank lenders, buyer/seller real estate brokers, housing attorneys, insurance agents home inspectors and credit counselors;
- Individual household mortgage pre-qualification;
- Information regarding foreclosure sales;
- Information regarding area affordable housing lotteries and services of a buyer broker;
- Information about down payment assistance programs and reduced interest loans.
A Massachusetts Homeownership Collaborative approved certificate is awarded after completion of the three- night course. The program is also approved by MassHousing. The workshop is sponsored by Wells Fargo Bank.
Cost of the workshop is $60 per household.
Presidential Gardens Community Center
140 Evergreen Drive
Come and learn all of the steps to buying your first home. Contact Susan Collins to register, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-317-8998. For more information contact Richard Lynch, 978-373-1971.
This class is CHAPA and MassHousing Certified